Your UFCW Local 700 Union Negotiating Committee is proud to announce that members have overwhelmingly approved a new two-year agreement with Kroger for a contract covering about 300 workers in the three Decatur-area stores.
We stuck together in negotiations and were able to win:
- Guaranteed pay increases over the life of the contract
- Lump-sum compensation for top-rated, grandfathered workers, Qualified Assistant and Department Heads, Specialty and Night Grocery Leaders, Qualifying Full-time and Part-time Clerks and Utility Clerks
- Higher premiums for night crews
- Quality, affordable health care for members and your families
- Health care benefit improvements
- Retirement security for a better future
- Language improvements creating more opportunity for you
Special thanks to the union members serving on the Negotiating Committee; we appreciate your time, efforts, and thoughtful consideration of contract issues and proposals throughout this process:
Jody Burns, Kroger J-946
Christine Ramsey, Kroger J-946
Diane Ridgeway, Kroger J-924
Karen Browning, Kroger J-922
Should you have any questions or desire further information, please contact your Union Representative.