Your UFCW Local 700 Union Negotiating Committee is proud to announce that we’ve reached a tentative agreement with Kroger for a new, three-year contract. The proposed contract covers 2,600 workers at 22 stores in the Ft. Wayne Area.
YOUR UNION NEGOTIATING COMMITTEE, OFFICERS, AND STAFF RECOMMEND A YES VOTE TO APPROVE THE PROPOSED CONTRACT.
The new contract includes:
- Guaranteed pay raises and ratification bonuses
- Pay raises are retroactive to August 7, 2022, and in addition to the $.30-$2.50 increases that took effect in October 2021
- Affordable, quality health care for you and your families
- Weekly co-premium will increase by only $1 per week in 2025
- Retirement security through UFCW Consolidated Pension and VAPP plans
- Defined benefit pension extended to a new group of workers
- Language improvements include one additional personal day, greater flexibility for vacation, and additional non-discrimination language
Union Representatives and Negotiating Committee Members will be in stores to discuss details of the proposed contract and answer questions. Voting will take place on August 18 and 19.
A full schedule for voting will be available at www.ufcw700.org.