Your UFCW Local 700 Union Bargaining Committee is proud to announce that we’ve reached a tentative agreement with Kroger for a new, three-year contract; the agreement covers almost 2500 workers in 22 stores in the Ft. Wayne area.
YOUR UNION OFFICERS, STAFF, AND UNION BARGAINING COMMITTEE RECOMMEND A YES VOTE TO APPROVE THE PROPOSED CONTRACT.
We were able to win the same agreement as members in Indianapolis stores, which includes:
- Guaranteed pay increases over the life of the contract
- Lump-sum compensation for top-rated and grandfathered workers, and Department Heads
- Higher premiums for night crews
- Quality, affordable health care for members and your families
- Health care benefit improvements
- Retirement security for a better future
- Language improvements creating more opportunity for you
Union Representatives and Bargaining Committee Members will be in stores on Monday, July 29, and Tuesday, July 30, to discuss details of the proposed contract and answer questions.
Voting will take place on Wednesday, July 31.
More details and a full schedule for voting will be available on our website, and on Facebook and Twitter.