Your UFCW Local 700 Union Bargaining Committee is proud to announce that we’ve reached a tentative agreement with Kroger for a new, three-year contract; the proposed contract covers more than 9,000 workers in 71 stores in the Indianapolis Area.
YOUR UNION OFFICERS, STAFF, AND UNION BARGAINING COMMITTEE RECOMMEND A YES VOTE TO APPROVE THE PROPOSED CONTRACT.
We stuck together in negotiations and won:
- Guaranteed pay increases over the life of the contract
- Lump-sum compensation for top-rated and grandfathered workers, and Department Heads
- Higher premiums for night crews
- Quality, affordable health care for members and your families
- Health care benefit improvements
- Retirement security for a better future
- Language improvements creating more opportunity for you
Union Representatives and Bargaining Committee Members will be in stores on Monday, June 10, and Tuesday, June 11, to discuss details of the proposed contract and answer questions.
Voting will take place on Wednesday, June 12, and Thursday, June 13.